Friday, September 14, 2007

WOW- WAKEY WAKEY

Hey everyone. I fell out last night. I did some Ab work. And from that point.

EXHAUSTION. I didn't workout this morning.but I strangleuy feel like this morning..that was a good thing. I think I am working out too much and too hard. I am in no way vastly overweight or obese by far. I just want about 25 extra pounds gone. But I think I could be over exerting myself. But I am going to start taking a little better care of how I choose my workouts.

So I'll check in later and let ya know how it goes.

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

Don't overdo it! I think that's what derailed me the last time I lost weight. I worked out way too much and I just burned out and got sick of it. This time around I'm definitely keeping it fun and relatively light.

Simply Me said...

CoSign with Sweetnes. Don't be going too mad. Slow and steady wins the race!