Sunday, September 16, 2007

Okay, So Today Is A Wash

well..I indulged today. I made a "Hearty" breakfast. I had something I haven't had in a while. HASH BROWNS. I try not to eat whites too much. But I did enjoy my hash browns with two eggs over medium, and an everything bagel today. The loo loo is when I was making my mini-cakes. I actually ate the one that broke apart. I never eat cakes or things like that at home. I usually savior such indulgences for eating out, so the meal is more special.

Ohh well..this is not an everyday, every week, or even every month thing. I van also justify it to myself, that I cooked it as health wise as I could. Being , instead of using cooking oil..I used Pam to fry them.

So..I vow to do better tomorrow. I will be making fresh fruit smoothies a way of life in the morning. So..I wish all of you luck. Please wish me Luck.

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

*tuts* That's not a washout. Not saying it's great, but it's not really bad either.