Sunday, September 9, 2007

On This Relaxing Sunday.

Well...another weekend gone. But I manged to get a little extra burn in. I did P90X stretch for about 30 minutes. did about 30 minutes of Ab-Work on my stability ball..and I did Turbo Jam's 20 minute video.

I need to do all my ab exercises on the stability ball. The reason ..being flat on the floor is hard for me..for 2 reasons.
1- My range of motion is limited . The bal gives me a wider , more expansive range of motion.
2~ Most ab exercises tell you to lay your back FLAT on the floor. Well you know how we black chicks usually have the bottom area that curves OUTWARD. So when you do what ever crunch or sit up. you back is not FLAT on the floor EVER. The ball allows me to do the exercise properly with the correct form.

So to any of you out there wondering what you can do about getting that correct form when doing ab exercises. I suggest you get a stability ball. Look at these items on OxygenFit

What did I eat? Well

Morning
2-Burn 60 fat burners
1 Banana

1.5 Liter if Fiji water

Lunch
8 Grape tomatoes and3 artichoke hearts with a tbsp of of Asian Sesame dressing.

1 Burn 60 fat burner.

I haven't ate dinner yet. But I don't feel hungry right now. Probably a sald and a chicken breast..Or maybe just a bowl of Raisin Bran.

My Calender for tomorrow.
4;30am ~Turbo Jam Cardio Party-45 Minutes
P90X Ab Rppier X -16Minutes
11:00am~ Curves Circuit- 30 Minutes
6:30pm~ Slim 'N 6 Ramp It Up -45 minutes.

Wish me luck in making it through ALL of Them
But I think I'm off the pc for the day. So ..UNTIL tomorrow.

Good luck in your fitness goals

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

Good luck, LaMonica!

Kristin Noel said...

OMG LaMonica!
You are a BEAST!

You are doing a P90x tape PLUS some! I get tired just watching the P90x infomercial! LOL

I wish you luck - it was nice meeting you over at Nappturality, and I look forward to reading your blog for inspiration.
If you can do this routine, it definately makes me feel confident about doing my due dilligence.
Keep it up sistagirl!