Sunday, September 30, 2007

SlimQuick Extreme So Far

As I told you yesterday..I bought a fat burner , SlimQuick Extreme. Well I followed the instructions and started taking it. Now As recommended..I only took one this morning on an empty stomach with 8oz. of water..and in six hours I must take another. That's the dosing instructions for the first two days..then I'm suppose to take 2 tablets the same way on days 3 and 4. And then I have to up it to 3 tablets on days 5 & on. I don't feel jittery..but I did do my P90X Core Synergistics Workout, not all of it cause it's a butt kicker...But I did feel a little more energized and ready for it. So far since this is just the introductory testing dose...I like that one pill doesn't make me feel completely SPASTIC . But I'll have to wait to reserve my opinion completely once I up the dosage on Tuesday.

Since I have to take another dose in 6 hours... I will try to finish the P90x Core Synergistics .I mean why not use the energy it provides to try? This way..It will be my evening workout..and Maybe I can say that I made it through the entire DVD.

I hope all of you are having a great day. And I hope all of you are reaching your workout goals.

Fitness Tip Of The Day.~Fitness Magazines, keep them with you at work. If you actually have a LULL in your day at work, you can read them, an article or two here and there. I find that it helps me keep my mind on proper eating. So if I go out to lunch...I remember what I just read about certain foods, or how to "Dine Out" properly.

1 comment:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Please be careful with taking fat burners, they can give heart problems and stomach ulsers.

Hope your havig a great day2!