Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Fat Burner Dilemma

So...I'm not saying that I'm the healthiest eater...But I do eat healthy. I don't eat fried foods (except when my Hubby fry's fish, He is the BEST at fried fish. Especially salmon and tilapia), I gave up white's (white bread, white rice, potatoes). I don't drink pop (or soda as other parts of the country call it)..except when I go out. I rarely drink alcohol.My high fiber cereals that I eat are usually low in sugar like Peace Cereal Raspberry Ginger Or Kashi Go lean Crunch
Or good ole' Kelloog's Raisin Bran. I may even sprinkle a little extra "Fiber Sure" in it, to get that extra added fiber. I try to drink water all day. I am up to 2 1.5 liter bottles of Fiji water a day. My goal at this point is to be able to put away 4. At this point, I have dropped all sugary juices from my diet and when I want flavor, well..I should own stock in Crystal Light , especially their Raspberry Green Tea , that stuff is GOOD. I eat only lean meats. I don't eat a lot of processed foods, if any now that I think about it. I eat my largest meal in the middle of the day, right after my workout at Curves . Which is usually ,fruit or a salad. Or even a sandwich on whole grain. Lean meat like chicken or turkey breast. And my in between snacks is usually nuts or an apple. So I eat right. I don't do the whole, scale measuring thing..although I am seriously considering that too. But I try to maintain some sort of portion control, cause I really HATE the feeling of being full, It makes you lethargic and sluggish.

That whole long spiel is basically coming to the point , that I don't have a lot of energy, and I need additional help burning fat. I want to take a fat burner, and I am bouncing between Lipo-6 or BSN .I have no idea why my energy is low. I know I am trying too hard , and may be working out too much. But I want my energy levels to be high, without stimulants. I normally avoid things like caffeine and ephedra. Quite frankly, I'm afraid of Red Bull. I'm a hyper person as it is, and well I just find the idea of me hyped up on stimulants to be quite frightening . But if I could just get something in me, where I can get the full impact of my workouts, without sugar, and certainly without crashing totally afterwards, I would be happy.

Do any of you have any suggestions?

No comments: