Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Okay...Just A Weird Day



You got the gist of how I was feeling earlier. Well..I managed to do an intense workout at Curves today on my lunch hour. But I still went through most of the day feeling nauseous. I drank 4 liters of water in the 9to 5 span I was at work.

If I drink any more water....I'll DROWN!...I'm so tired of peeing. But I'm trying to work my way up to eight liters a day. I'm trying to go by the techniques used by Maggie Diubaldo , my favorite fitness model, and inspiration body. That's her above.I am so OBSESSED with the look of her body.

I know my goals are lofty..but I figured, why go through all the work for only mediocre results.
So I am taking it easy this evening, due to my sick feeling. But I think the problem is I need to eat a more well rounded breakfast. The say the right breakfast will kickstart your metabolism
I will be following this advice.

Until tomorrow morning.

No comments: