Friday, September 21, 2007

My Curves Report card SUCKED

My Report card SUCKED. It says' I only lost 1 and a half pound and some other stuff. The instructor tried to make me feel better, by saying that I'm solidly built and that I'm likely gaining muscle.

I'm hoping that my waist being 1 inch larger is due to PMS bloat.. But I still can't help but think that it has to be wrong..simply because of the way my clothes are fitting. I told you all about my pants...Even another pair is looser.

It discouraged me..and I ALMOST..ALMOST bought some of the DELICIOUS cookies from the deli. But I resisted to eat emotionally. But anyway..I just have to work out harder and more intensely.

I will make it happen.

5 comments:

Reflection said...

Go Lamonica,Go Lamonica 1 1/2 pound gone!!! Girl keep up the good work. Don't let the report card discourage you. It still one & 1/2 pound you got rid of. Remember slow and steady win the race. Stay focus and stay the course.

sweetnes said...

Yes! 1.5 less pounds to worry about. You are determined and focused and we all know you will accomplish your goals :)

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Well done! Like sweetnes said 1.5 less pounds to worry about! You are blessed that you are gaining muscles caus than you can be sure that you will not be left with flabby loose skin after weightloss!

Phat&Sassy said...

Well done!!
Keep up the good work. It's all worth it, even if its a little at a time.
:-) Sassy

Micmo179 said...

Don't be discouraged. When I used to go to Curves they focused more on inches than pounds. Inches are more better than pounds. Your clothes are fitting better. Be blessed and keep going. Don't give up.