Thursday, September 13, 2007

Better Today


Hey Bloggers and Workout Warriors

Well..this day is starting out a little better. I got up, took my whey protein and my fat burner. I
did Turbo Jam's Cardio Party. Not all of it. But enough to get me going and sweating. I feel like I did good considering I banged my knee twice on my safe at work. I thought I would totally FLAKE OUT and use that as an excuse this morning...But I didn't ...and ya know why??? Yesterday..as you know I told you all my pants from my suit fit looser. But what made me even prouder, was the shirt I was wearing was loose in the sides as well. And to add icing on the cake..After I ate my lunch, my pants and body didn't feel bloated and stuffed. And it usually feels that way no matter how little I eat. My pants were still loose after lunch..and needless to say..I was quite pleased. Another reason.

My Girl Maggie . In wanting to have ripped abs, and a great body. I am learning that the body NEEDS sustenance. Starvation is NOT going to make it happen. Muscle mass needs protein .I thought I was eating enough. I wasn't over indulging..but for all the working out I'm doing, I wasn't eating enough. I felt nauseous all day yesterday. But when I got home and ate. I started to feel better.

So..I'm going to focus on making sure I NEVER miss breakfast, working up to 8 liters of water a DAY (must invest stock in Summer's Eve, cause I'll be buying a warehouse full of feminine "refreshing wipes" if that's the case), getting my in between snacks . I am also going to have to buy a food scale , so I can start to measure my portions.

I'll let ya know how the rest of the day works out..and how the knee feels.Until later.

2 comments:

Simply Me said...

You can't starving yourself.! May I ask why 8 litres a day? I've never heard anyone want to drink that much before.

LaMonica said...

Water basically keeps you full..staves off hunger , and cleans all the impurities out of your body.

You can best believe, I'm having issues with the 4 a day I've worked up to. I'm quite tired of peeing ALL THE TIME!