Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Burn It Tuesday

Okay...I have to get my sleep patterns in order. Yesterday , I couldn't get up to workout from the night before, because there was no way I could be properly rested for a 4:30Am workout with only three hours of sleep. So I came home , worked out, ate something, and went to bed at 9:00p.m. I was sure I was asleep by 9:30p.m. Around 1:30a.m it starts to rain. HARD...and well I couldn't go back to sleep.

So I got up at 4a.m...took my fat burner, and my Whey Protein drink and laid back down. I got up around 4:45, and put on my workout clothes, and proceeded to do "Turbo Jam's Cardio Party-1, and Slim 'N6's Slim "N6Pack ab routine.

Right now, I'm sweating like crazy. I didn't make it through the entire 45 minutes of Cardio Party. But I feel good. Even though I didn't get a full 7-8 hours of rest...I have a feeling that my body crashing at 9:30...HARD really replenished my body. I still need to get my sleep patterns together though.

I had to get this out. I'm going to do more ab work on my stability ball now. So I'll be on later to let yu know about the rest of my fitness for the day.

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

WELL done on your work out!