Thursday, September 6, 2007

So...How was this day????

Well..I got up at 4:20am to start my workout. I had P90x's Kenpo karate and Slim 'N 6Pack ab workout. I like the Kenpo workout. Although I admit. I haven't made it through the whole video. The reason right now..It is an ASS KICKER.. for sure. SO I will let you all know when I finallymake it through the whole video. that will be a day to celebrate. But another thing in where I workout. My living room has carpet. And though I have the space and can see the TV to workout from the dining room , since they are adjacent..the problem there is the ceramic tile. It's really hard to do the boxing moves correctly. Considering you are constantly twisting your ankles, I can feel I'm not getting the full effect of the workout. Don't get me wrong..I do what I can. But I will never risk an injury. So I have to check into buying some sort of mat to stand on..at least for this workout. I like the kicking and Yoga stretching involved. I did about 25 minutes..So I have a ways to go before I'll feel totally accomplished. But It's a start. I did about 7 minutes of the 11 minute ab workout. I figure, as my abs get stronger, I'll be able to finish it sooner than the Kenpo Video.

I went to work. And on my 11am lunch hour I did an intense 30 minute circuit at Curves.

I came home. I tried to do "Burn It Up...but that is a kick-ass workout. I did about 25 minutes of an hour workout. and then I did some ab work on the floor.

So that was my workouts for today. And all though I didn't complete all the videos I , I still did something..and I did more than many people do at all. I will not slam myself, cause I know the effort is there, and it will take time to get where I want to be.

So if anyone reads this..don't be hard on me. But I do need some positive reinforcement.

Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cheetarah1980 said...

Three workouts in one day is awesome. 25 minutes here, 30 there, another 25 minutes later...it adds up. Your body is still reaping the benefits.

LaMonica said...

I'm trying to keep it at 3 a day. I know there will be days when my body is weary..and I will listen to it.

I'll be taking some pics of my problem areas and posting soon.

OH GAWD!