Monday, September 24, 2007

Okay...So I Messed Up

So I decided after my disappointing Curves report card and not to mention the gross pics of myself that I posted yesterday.. to take my workouts up a notch and too a serious level. So I decided to start doing the P90X program that I originally brought for the hubby. I had did bits of it here and there, in conjunction with Turbo jam, and Slim N'6.

Well..I started on Sunday..with "Chest and Back" & "Ab Ripper X...It's the DVD's you start the Classic program according to the guide. I did those. They were intense and hard. But I then discovered that I should have started the P90X Lean..cause my main goal is weight -loss..and this sequence is more cardio based. I didn't think it a big deal..I figured..I'll just go to the next DVD in the "Lean" program..Unfortunately..my arms and shoulders are killing ME.

But In a GOOD WAY. All the chin-ups, pull-ups, and push ups have me in intense pain.

OWWW!!

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

Yay for good pain. It's gonna get better soon :)

Reflection said...

Wow way to work it out!!! I bet you can feel your body getting stronger day by day.I hope you good pain ease up.