Sunday, September 23, 2007

A PROUD SUNDAY-P90X Day 1

Hey Everyone...

So..as you well know..I was down on Friday. My Curves report card got to me. But I have picked my spirits back up and have vowed to "BRING IT" ala P90X. I have had this system for a few months. I brought it thinking of my hubby. He hasn't been consistent due to his working, but he loves it. I figured I would work some of it in my routines, in addition with Turbo jam, My Yoga, and my Slim n'6. But I saw the infomercial this weekend, and I thought..."Why not take on this system
So that's what I did. I went over the book again this weekend and decided to give my workout a whole new start...P90X style.

On the Roster -P90X Chest & Back & Ab Ripper X
The Chest and back is my considerable weak points. As I have practically NO upper body strength. This work out is a LOO LOO ! But I like how Tony Horton instructs. He lets you know to push your limits, but to also take breaks if you need. I did the whole video. I have some things to work on as the figures I wrote down tells me. It's required in the program to write down the reps and weights you use, so you can see your progress. But I am proud that despite the pain I felt, that I did it. The same with Ab Ripper ex.

So I will post about this program as I go through it.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Good luck on your new routine!!! I'm soooo glad to hear you've bounce back from Friday. Today is a new day and yesterday will not defeat you from doing what you need to be doing today. BRAVO,BRAVO TO YOU.

My upper body is weak also(lol).

sweetnes said...

Way to bounce back, LaMonica! What is this P90X I see people talking 'bout?