Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Disappointment & Encouragement

Okay..I don't know what is wrong with me. But I got up..took my fat burner and my whey protein. I laid back down. I got up before five and went to workout. I couldn't do it. I just wasn't feeling it. And it makes me angry and disappointed in myself. But I still feel nauseous. I'll see what I feel like at 11 o'clock.

On the good side..Today I put on my suit..and well..let's just say...the pants AREN'T as snug. Now..I want to believe that all the working out is paying off ..slowly but surely. But I also must admit, that the last time I wore them..it was that time of the month, and I was a bit bloated...But still..it's something that encourages me. And my co-worker said my stomach looks like it's going down.

GAWD ...I hope that's true.

Until this evening

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

Hey, don't be disappointed in yourself, maybe mornings just aren't your time to work out. How about the evening?

Congrats on your loose pants. It is a mini milestone so celebrate it.

Take care.