Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Serious Pre-Workout Energy Drink

Hey fellow bloggers..

Well..I didn't do anything on Monday, but my Curves workout. I had a breakfast meeting, that through me off. But I got to bed early..and got up in time today to take my protein shake and fat burner, and truly to workout, but I snuggled with he hubby instead of getting up. I almost got up..I actually got up..but my hubby told me don't overdo it. Of course..that was an easy decision.

My day got even better as , I decided to slip on a pair of pants..that at one time..I couldn't even button..the last time I wore them..I got them buttoned,with a lot of sucking in and struggle, but they were uncomfortably tight...But I managed to wear them

TODAY....Up, On, Button..NO PROBLEM..Still tight..but not snugg, and not uncomfortable..and a little looser in the rear. Needless to say...I WAS HYPED!...I am very close to that time of the month...and I didn't even have the pre-bloating issue that I usually have before it starts. Or if this is bloating..this is GOOD NEWS

But...I did do my Curves workout..with one difference..I drank half a can , (as directed on the bottle) of Redline -Xtreme
WHOA!..this stuff is intense. As I was changing to go on my hour break to Curves and lunch..I felt tingling in my body..I mean legs, fingers , and toes..Needless to say..I worked out like a MAD WOMAN! It really made a difference in my intensity...I normally am afraid of energy drinks...I've never even had Red Bull. But I see why they are used. I won't make this a habit...cause your body can adjust to the point where they will have NO effect.. so I think I will use this on days when I feel a little sluggish and behind on my workout. I think it will kick me in gear.

Fitness Tip Of the Day.~ Use you personalized on line calender. I use my Google one that came with my G-Mail account. I can look at what I have to do the next day..put the DVD's in the right slots so there is no searching and wasting time.

I promise I will do my photos this weekend.

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

That calendar tip is a good one. I'm off to do that now. CONGRATS about the pants!

Reflection said...

Lamonica just checking in to see how you're doing and to let you know i'm in the process of getting my blog started. Congratulation on the pants!