Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NOT HAPPENING THIS EVENING

I swear..I'm not flaking out. But I feel a little nauseous right now, and my knee is bothering me. The knee is my fault, as I worked really hard at Curves today, and forgot to take my glucosamine tablets before. But , I think I'm a little car sick from the trip home. So I'm not gonna push it tonight.

I'm gonna start giving out little fitness tips that help me out, that may help you as well. Please give me some. I need all the help I can get, so all of your tips would be appreciated.

Fit Tip Of The Day~ If you are going to work out after work when you get home. Change clothes at work if possible. Searching for your workout gear takes away minutes that may provide the smallest distraction. This way..when I get home All I have to do, is sit down my bags and start my workout.

3 comments:

Simply Me said...

Don't try and do too much too soon. Sounds like your body is telling you to ease up some.

sweetnes said...

Nice tip. My tip is to eat on smaller plates so it makes your portions look bigger.

LaMonica said...

Thanx Simply Me. Sometimes I feel like any slight reason NOT to work out is me giving up. I know I'm not deep down.

Sweetness..I like that tip. I have some small plates that will do just fine. I'll use that one.