Thursday, January 3, 2008

Starting The Day Off Right

Hey bloggers...

Well..I got up at 6am...I don't have to be to work early..so I got that extra hour and a half, so I wouldn't have an excuse to just not do my workout.I did "Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2"...ALL THE WAY THROUGH!...That makes me feel so good. It's my favorite workout...the music is awesome and gets me going ... so when I can't make it all the way through it..I know that my slacking is catching up with me. But I have a lot of things motivating me...

My hubby...a prospective trip abroad to London...but of course..My health and wellness.. One of my very best friends..practically my sister, since High School died a few weeks before Christmas of Brain cancer. She was only 35 years old. Never drank, smoked or did drugs.. and she's gone. I know people don't have to do those things to get terminal illnesses..but it does make you want to do all you can to take care of yourself. My body is going to do what it does.. But I want the assurance that I did what I could in the process to give it it's best shot and long life.

I hope all of you are doing well in your workouts. and life. I'm off to do my ab workout. Gave myself a small break to type this.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: