Monday, January 7, 2008

Recovering



Hey Bloggeers..

I just wanted to stop in and say hello, and to give all of you some encouragement on your health goals. I am recovering from a stomach virus. That was NOT FUN AT ALL!

Plus I wanted to introduce all of you to "The Pink Lady". I tend to love very TART drinks. And this one is very good.

I'm sorry. the scan of the recipe is a little of kilter..but it's all there for you to enjoy.

I hope you are all having a great day. And I'll stop by later.

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

I hope you are back to 100% soon. Those stomach bugs can be the worst!

That Dayum DeeDee said...

Glad to see you are over the virus. I also see that you are into the beachbody workouts as well. I have slim in 6 but can't do it more than two or 3 days before extreme boredom sets in. Do you WOWY?