Thursday, January 3, 2008

I DID IT!


I did Slim N 6 Pack...the ab routine that comes with Slim N 6.... ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

You may not understand..but I have NEVER been able to finish this 11 minute routine. ..My aabs would give up ..I WOULD GIVE UP..But I didn't today.. I pushed through it..And let me tell ya..I feel SO GOOD about it.

Now the tick is to see if I can and will do it when I get home later tonight. I'm shooting for working my abs before bed.

Wish me Luck.

Also...got the new Febuary Oxygen yesterday.Pick Up Yours. Man With the way they send out to their subscribers.. I may have the March issue next week.

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Well a big Congratulation goes out to you for finishing the Slim N 6 Pack...the ab routine ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

You will do just fine tonight also. Keep it up. I love the oxygen mag but I normally check them out at the libaray. Have you read The EAT-CLEAN DIET by Tosca? If so how do you like it?

Yana said...

Slim in 6 - how is that? I keep saying I want to purchase it...how do you like it?