Saturday, January 12, 2008

I GOT MY JUICER!!!!!!


And I am officially ...IN LOVE!

Bloggers...check out the new love of my life...

The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL


Okay..so I have heard for years about the health benefits of juicing. and of course in watching a ton of infomercials..I wanted to buy the "Jack Lalanne Power Juicer" . But then I started doing my research. I hadn't decided on which one to buy..when my hubby came to me and said he wanted a juicer. He said he would like to be able to drink his veggies and fruits. I was so happy and told him I had planned on buying one, and didn't know which. Of course he had seen the infomercial of the one above. The price was reasonable...but I figured hey..if he wants one, and is willing to help buy it..I 'll see what else is out there.

And low and behold...I found THE JUICER TO HAVE!

OH MY GAWD....this thing is AWESOME! I love it. It makes fresh JUICE like nobody's business. I mixed a few apples, raspberries, blackberries, carrots, and celery..and it was DELICIOUS!..Never did I ever think that drinking my celery would taste so god. And more than anything...THE CLEAN UP IS EASY...important when you are buying a juicer.

Here's the online video
Everything in this video is true...down to how easy it is to clean.

If buying a juicer is something you've been contemplating...then I suggest you check this one out. It retails for $299.99. I struck it lucky, cause I got my at "Bed Bath & Beyond" ...AND I happen to NOT throw away that 20% off coupon that I get from them i n my mail every month..so that took off $60.00. If you have this store in your area...register with them so you can receive their coupon.Plus it save you $20.00 to $50.00 in shipping costs depending on the online retailer. They have the Breville Juice Fountain Plus for $149.99. And I'm sure 20% off that one would make for a great deal.

Fellow bloggers...I am like a kid with a new toy. But this toy is to become a part of my everyday life. I hope someone joins me and gets crazy about juicing as well. Don't get me wrong..I love to save money, and I'll take a discounted price anyday..but this was worth EVERY PENNY!

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

Man! That looks like SERIOUS machine. Have fun juicing :)

Nicky said...

Hey LaMons,

I got my juicer about a year ago but after visiting your site this weekend, I've brought that bad boy out. I can't wait to start using it this weekend.

My goal is to do meal replacement at night and use tofu smoothies and juicing to give me enough calories without all the work involved in eating.