Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trying Something New

Hey Bloggers.

Okay....as you all know..I am soooo trying to lose weight and get into shape. You also know that I am newly out of work, and have vowed NOT to sit around the house and get FAT. So I have upped my workouts , and am putting more effort to make the condition I want my body in happen. Now as you know, I have been using "Slimquick Extreme" . Well, I can't blame it for NOT getting the results I want, cause the effort to eat right and exercise was up to me, a fat burner can only do so much. But I just felt like it wasn't really helping me. That was a few months ago. So now I'm trying
"Lipo 6" . Now, I have read some SCARY reviews about reactions about it's make up. But I have decided to try it anyway.

Now, this is my first day taking it. I'm suppose to take two, a half hour before breakfast , and then two later. But I am nervous about doing that since this is a new product. So...I took one exactly at 8:08 am. I waited a half hour. ate a small bowl of high fiber hot cereal and an 8 oz. protein shake. I waited a half hour and then begin my workout. Now I must admit, I could feel the burst of energy during my 48 minute Turbo Jam workout. I was hyped and ready, but not jittery and anxious. On the part of the video that wears me out, where I usually want to give up, I was actually energized , and made it through without that lull that makes me want to quit. I actually immediately after wards did another twenty minute video. I am still feeling very good, and quite proud of myself .

So I will let you know if later I have any jitters, or heart racing, or stuff that is not normal. But I wanted to share it so as you can see what may be good for you.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: