Monday, June 9, 2008

Latest News & Oxygen




Hey Bloggers .. I hope that you all are enjoying the drink recipes. I have been doing great with my workouts. I am seeing changes in my body. I am feeling stronger as well.

Also, great news. My best friend who was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes is seeing a great improvement in her blood sugar levels. She has completely changed her diet, is starting to exercise, and just totally taken control of her health. She hasn't stopped smoking yet, but I'm hoping that the natural effect of working out will make her ease off and quit eventually. Baby steps right.

In addition to being a total Oxygen fan , here's the August Issue. I am actually loving how they send them out so early. It gives you a chance to plan and incorporate their workout and meal plans in advance. I mean, this is the August issue and we aren't even halfway through June. I am also in love with their sister publication called "Clean Eating". My best friend lives with me, and she now reads these magazines as a way of helping her with her Diabetes, and her high cholesterol . I encourage you to pick up the latest copies of both of these magazines. I suggest subscribing since it's WAAYYYY cheaper.

I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that I am still out of work, but my depression disappears with each workout as I work toward another goal.

So enjoy the magazines when you get them. Here are a few recipes for you as well.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Muze said...

agreed @ how much a workout lessens stress and improves how a person feels.

walking is my joy.