Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Later Today




Okay.. I promise, I am not the type of person to blame a product if I don't follow it to the letter regarding how to use. So having said that , I didn't take another one of the Lipo-6 fat burners this after noon. Don't get me wrong. I want to lose the weight. But I don't want to do anything to risky, and I find fat burners and anything that's suppose to help me lose weight, well I'm always a little leery .

Another problem, I need to eat more. I need to eat at least 5 small meals a day in order to kick my metabolism into high hear. I only had four small meals today. But in knowing that. I'm going to make an effort to add two snacks and I should be fine. But I am just not feeing hungry today. But anyway... I'm going to post some recipes for you guys. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: