Monday, June 16, 2008

Okay... So I Did It





I took two of the Lipo 6 today. I did the regular morning one, and I did the afternoon 1. I am telling you.. I can make it through the Cardio Party 1 Turbo Jam DVD now. I have been getting my sweat on seriously. I'm going to do that all this week and then I'm going to really put it to the test. I'm going to start seeing if I can make it through the workouts that P90X has. I have YET to make it through 1 of those workouts. I have started, gone half way through , and gave out in the middle, or hell in the first 20 minutes. Well..I'll be pleased if I can make it half way through, if not 45 minutes.

But I just wanted to touch base with you to let you know the deal. I'm feeling great. Upping my meals.. up to 5 a day. Lots of water being taken in. Here's a couple of recipes for ya. Take advantage of your juicer , blender or both. You can fill up on natural frtuits and veggies, and help your metabolism in the process. Enjoy these.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that looks good - cant tell what it is tough

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me
and chk what I call the blinded by the Obamafication of America

tru2me said...

How's the Lipo-6 working. I tried it for a week or so but stopped... I'm considering doing it again. Curious as to how it's working for you...