Thursday, June 12, 2008

Loving Lipo6 So Far

Okay...today.. I did the same thing I did yesterday. I followed the directions on the bottle of Lipo-6 . I waited a half hour. At a good breakfast. Then did my workouts. I didn't just do Turbo Jam Cardio party, which is about 45 minutes, I immediately afterwards did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 , I did about 25 minutes of a 42 minute video. That has never happened before. I didn't feel tired afterwards either. I felt invigorated.

I have decided that I'm only going to take this fat burner to build up my stamina through workouts. I will not be taking the second pill in the middle of the day if I'm not working out. I just find that too risky for my taste.But it has me doing my workouts without feeling beat afterwards. So I am kinda sold on this . But I'll let you all know about how I'm feeling later.

Here a couple of drink recipes.

No comments: