Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Far Today

Here's What I accomplished

Glutes
4 Sets of 20 Speed Skater's Lunges
3 Sets Of 15 Ballerina Plyo
4 Sets Of 30 (15 E.ach L.eg) High Side Leg Kicks
4 Sets Of 30 (15 E.L.) Walking Lunges
3 Sets Of 30 (15 E.L.) Leg Extensions

Triceps
3 Sets Of Dips
3 Sets of Kickbacks with 5lbs
3 Sets Of Triceps Extenions

Abs
ExcerBall Crunch 3 Sets Of 15
V-Twist 3 Sets of 30
Reverse Crunch 3 Sets of 15
Standing Side Crunch 3 sets Of 15 E.ach S.ide

Biceps
3 Sets of 15 Curls 8lbs.
3 Sets Of 15 Hammer Curl 5lbs
4 Sets Of 12 Concentration Curls

I had a great INTENSE workout session at home today. I helped myself by turning off the t.v., something I never usually do. And I was more focused today. In addition. I had the music on through my I-Tunes..and used my new Aerobic Workout Playlist for my I-pod...It was really motivating and fun to use. Here's my Playlist. I created links, so you can hear the songs in case you have never heard any of the songs.

# Song
1 Treat Em Right
2 Cities In Dust
3 Smalltown Boy
4 What Is Love (12' Mix)
5 Tootsie Roll
6 Fight The Power (Part 1&2)
7 Blue Monday
8 Naked Eye
9 Groove Is In The Heart
10 Gonna Make You Sweat
11 Perfect Way
12 Around The World
13 I Feel For You
14 Ready To Go
15 My Boo
16 There's No Other Way
17 Bad Times
18 Tight (Thick Dick Vocal Mix)

This playlist is exactly 1 hour & 30 Minutes. Whenever I stopped to catch a breath, I paused the music so I could know I was working out the FULL TIME. I felt awesome. As what I did above really got my heart going, I actually broke a sweat. I didn't get to do Turbo Jam..Had a few errands to run. But It was a great attempt , and a great effort. I'm gonna start my day with my cardio tomorrow, and see if I can repeat this regime.

1 comment:

Lovelylocs said...

Looks like a great playlist may haved to download a few of those myself.