Monday, May 19, 2008

Saying Hello



Hey everyone... I know I've been away . Still outta work. I'm working out more, so I'm not trying to get stuck on my PC, cause I'm one of those people,I'll sit down intended to only spend 20 minutes on, and I'll be here on the net ALLLLLLL DAY!. So I'm doing more walking and running.

My best friend was just diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. So I'm trying to help and encourage her to eat better, stop smoking and start exercising. She lives with me, so it shouldn't be too hard. She's already let little things rub off on her. It's such a BIG change in your way of life, I know it's not going to be easy for her....But she knows me and my hubby are here for her.

I already got my JULY 2008 issue of OXYGEN MAGAZINE .. Make sure you look out for it.

Also..I know many of you come here for the Fresh Juice and Smoothie Recipes..Well..I haven't been doing a a lot of scanning lately.. But I will try to post some later this week..In the meantime. I wanted to give you a fresh and NATURAL recipe for one of MY favorites..

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
... Follow this ..It is absolutely AWESOME..

Ingredients

One 16–ounce glass
1 cup strawberries, stems removed (4 to 6 medium berries)
½ lemon
1 Fuji apple (or other sweet, juicy eating apple) cut in quarters ice cubes (fill 3/4 of glass)
Sparkling water (just enough to top off glass)
Directions

1. In a juicer, juice strawberries, lemon, and apple.
2. Pour mixture into a highball or cooler glass. Add a handful of ice and top with sparkling water. Stir to combine and serve.


Now if it's a little tart for your taste..add SPLENDA..not regular sugar.

Enjoy

No comments: