Monday, May 12, 2008

Back

Hey Bloggers...How are all of you ? Yes I'm still out of work. But I'm doing okay so far. Just still looking for employment. I'm seriously thinking of going back to school and getting my Associate Degree. I've been a working stiff all my life. But I think it's time to get some educational credentials behind me. So I'm doing my research..Checking into financial aid...and all that. I'm still exercising . Just not as intensely. I'm trying to stay on the ball.

I had an unfortunate incident, where a pic was taken of me, and I couldn't believe how HUGE I looked. When I look in the mirror I don't see that at all..but I was close to tears. I'm thinking I only needed to lose about 30pounds, but the pic looks more like I need to lose about40. It's so depressing.

I tell ya ..It's hard to keep my spirits lifted with all of this going on. But I'm trying.

No comments: