Sunday, April 13, 2008

Smoothie Sunday

Hey Fellow Bloggers... I've been in search of a job..But since I have time on my hands.I've been working out more ...keeps my mind off the jobless issue. I've been doing more weight training...getting stronger.. I;m going to start swimming again. I use to love to swim..But like most Black women.. I avoided it because of the hair issue. But since I went natural..that's not an issue anymore. So I figure, I'll resume it For my health.

I will be posting a lot of Smoothie recipes...since I have time..I'll try to post as many as possible in the next few days. But Here are 5 for all of you to check out for the entire week. I'll Try to do 5 every Sunday. This was you can buy the stuff for the following week. So enjoy. And let me know if you like them and want more.

Click on the pic of the recipe for it to expand so you can print out the recipe.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: