Monday, April 7, 2008

Setbacks, Time To Re-Evaluate

Hey bloggers...

Well... I have suffered a major setback..as I have lost my job. I was depressed the first couple of days.. But ironically...the day after I found out I could possibly lose my job, I applied for another, got a call that day a couple of hours later, and interviewed with 2 people who wanted me the next day. Of course they have to consider two people from within the company..but it certainly lifted my spirits. So in the fact that I have filed for unemployment, and applying for as many jobs as I can.. I have time on my hands.

Spent yesterday spring cleaning..throwing things out, washing walls, and base boards. MAN the places dust piles up. My house wasn't trifling and nasty..but the nooks and crannies and corners were certainly neglected. But that's now done. And since I have extra time on my hands..until I get a call for a hire..I'm making a renewed effort to prioritize

1~ A Budget Plan..Something I need WITH or without a job.
2~ An Exercise Schedule..
3~ Really learning to cook more healthy foods.

I have actually thought about taking a cooking class as well. A Healthy class of course

So..I'm sorry I haven't been on.. been a little down...But my mood has improved . I'm sure as soon as I find employment my mood and outlook will soar even higher.

2 comments:

Don said...

Good luck with the new job search. It's a good thing you remained in an aspired mood. And didn't let it get you down. Good spirits will always pay off in a positive way. Trust.

sweetnes said...

Hugs to you. Hope you are feeling better. You have done so well with your workouts and healthy eating habits, I know this will spill over on to your professional life and you will get that job that is meant for you :)