Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Here....ALREADY


Ladies...be on the lookout for the New Issue of OXYGEN ...JUNE... WOW...It isn't even May and I already have it. But you know what...That's a great thing..cause it's helping me add other elements to my workout..

And frankly..I'm feeling inspired by watching last night's episode of "The Biggest Loser". We got our first female "Biggest Loser".. Ali ...the daughter of the Pink Mother and daughter team won. She lost 112 pounds. More than 45% of her body..MAN that's a whole person. I think that is too cool. It lets me know that I'm not pushing myself and I'm not working hard enough. ..I'm not being down on myself..really I'm not..I'm just trying to hype myself to take it to the next level.

Being that I'm out of a job right now..I got time on my hands til I can find another..so why NOT take care of my body to make it the best it can be? What else can I do in the meantime.

Now I'm off to workout...so I'll post some more smoothie recipes later. You all have a great day.

No comments: