Sunday, April 20, 2008

Great Sunday Bloggers.....


And why do I think that?...I DON'T KNOW... I'm just feeling very good right now. I wanted to touch base with the world through the blogesphere.

Okay..so I haven't gotten any calls for jobs yet. But I won't panic just yet. My hubby is telling me to enjoy my time at home right now, and not to worry. He's says I'll be back in the thick of it before I know it..then I'll really be whining. And he's right. So in the meantime.

Yesterday , I went out and did the shopping. While I was out, I was thinking about my renewed vigor for exercise, and was feeling good. I thought about how I wanted to order the
The Eat Clean Diet Book By Tosca Reno ... because even though I am an avid juicing maniac, I wanted to really learn and start to eat properly to achieve my goals. SO I went to Barnes & Noble and picked it up. I figured I'd save on the cost to ship it to me and just pay the 16.95. This Is it.


I would like to recommend that all that are interested pick it up as well

1 comment:

tru2me said...

I'm all over that book! It's been my fav read for the past few weeks!