Monday, February 2, 2009

KEEPING ME HONEST PICTURE POSTS

Hey Everyone.

Well...it's Feb, 2nd 2009. And it's time to keep me honest and put up that second round of pictures, showing
my progress or lack there of. So, I will post some side by sides of the previous month, so you can see what's
going on..or what ISN'T going on.
PINK TOP IS JANUARY, BLUE SPORTSBRA IS FEBUARY
Here's a front view.

Now..I think there is slightly more definition..but the improvement is NOWHERE where I want it to be. I did
have some time where I wasn't doing my ab work, so I am disappointed in myself that I could have been farther
along in my goal, but I did have to adjust to my new scheduled with going to school. Basically..I have to get up at 5am
to get my workout in. The hubby and I share a car, and his work scheduled is all bonkers, so I have to take him, and
pick him up, and somedays he may go in late, or come home early and vice versa..So that can throw me off. But that is NOT an excuse,
It was just something I had to adjust to.

Here's a side view

Okay..what I am happy about is that there is much less ROLL going on in the sides. As you all know, I was quite DISTURBED
at having that. I mean it was so bothersome , that I felt it when I slept. And it was something that I could never get use to feeling,
much less seeing. So this pic makes me VERY happy. Now there is no doubt that the midsection is getting flatter. It's even starting to look
a little more smoothed out and even. The pooch is being let loose.

Here's the other side view...















A new view..THE BACK



I did this , because I didn't last time, and I wanted to monitor the definition in my back and shoulders. Plus verify that the roll on
my back was gone..And low and behold..It is.. I can't tell you how happy I am about this.The darn fat roll would HANG out the sports bra.
.Even with my arms UP.. THAT was bad. It was SOOOOOO NOT HOT! Of course it will require more lifting and weight training, which I've picked up.

Let me tell you a few good things...

1~ I have the "Turbo Jam" DVDS..and I could never make it pass the first 8 minutes i the 38 minute "Turbo Sculpt" dvd. It is aerobic and
resistance training with weights... And I would TOTALLY PUNK OUT..Now I can do the WHOLE DVD. I was shocked when I actually saw a part in the DVD
that I had never seen before. I use two 5 pound weights...And I plan to up it on February 8th to two 8 pound weights. Upping my muscle will give me more fat burn
so it has to be done.

2~MY JEANS..Okay here's the cool thing. I have a pair of low riders in a size 10. Now of course this is women's clothes, so that really means they are a 12. They like to make us feel better by tagging larger sizes with smaller size tags. But the disturbing thing was...There was a time when I had trouble pulling those bad boys over my wide ass and hips... Which meant I may have been a fourteen. And let's not talk about the TRAUMA of getting them buttoned. PAINFUL. And forget eating... OH MY GOD!.

Well...let me tell ya..Not only can I slide these jeans on with ease.. During the winter months..I could wear my long spandex exercise pants under them...after the jeans came STRAIGHT out the dryer..(you know how even jeans that fit perfect always have that shrinkage after wash and drying, but loosen to fit perfectly later in the day)....But I could actually pull these pants on over these extra pants, with them fully buttoned and zipped ...NO PROBLEM. I can actually yank them off without unfastening them as well.
THIS IS MAJOR...These pants are now , out of the hot dryer TOO BIG and sagging in the ass.So I actually need some new jeans.

GOALS AND INTENTIONS
1 ~Okay.. So since the weight training is going well.. I already told you I plan on using heavier weights next week. What my goal is basically, is to be able to do the same DVD the whole way through with those 8 pounders... In addition...I want to use this month to work my way up to finally be able to take on the P90X program. It is a LOO LOO...and I don't want to punk out. So I'm building my strength in preparation for that.

2~ I am hoping that by the time March 2nd rolls around that you will be able to see a definite difference in January's pics as compared to the beginning of March's pics. I am also hoping to Start the P90X program in the beginning of March. So February is a time for building strength FOR REAL.

I hope you are all doing well and going for your fitness goals and solutions. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up..Hey..I have had a few fried pork chops, a few hot dogs, and a nice burger recently. But I just get the cravings out of the way, and never forget that food is not my enemy, and indulging in basic fair isn't going to tear me down. Just always do your best...and We will all get there together.

No comments: