Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Happy Day

Okay..I had been feeling down the last few days. Quite lethargic actually.. So I am apprehensive about my progress and posting my pics in March. But something occurred today that has renewed my vigor in regards to the progress I am making...

I DID ONE CHIN UP TODAY!

I know you are thinking...WHAT? Just ONE?...She is not seriously happy about that...

Well yes I am... I have tried for years to do one full chin up and my upper body strength was just NOT THERE!... So to be able to do one is quite the accomplishment in my eyes.. I am so happy and so proud of myself.

Now I need to work up to be able to do at least 5 in a row. I don't know how long it will take..But I will get there.

1 comment:

Phat&Sassy said...

Guess who's back!

Yes Still a little phat but just as sassy!!

looking forward to reading your blog again.

:) Sassy