Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Threshold crossed

Hey Bloggers...I just needed to post about what I just accomplished.

I got up at 5AM, took my fat burner, then I did "Slim 'N' 6 Pack" (11 minutes straight) & Ad Jam (19 minutes straight) abs workout. I ate a cup of Fiver One yogurt with a little flax seed oil and protein powder , and a cup of Simple Harvest hot cereal with some almonds and crasins. Then I went right to work and did My "Turbo Sculpt"(38 minutes) weight training DVD...Then I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party (43minutes" straight through).

This is a major accomplishment for me...because this morning...(Fella cover your eyes) ...I got my period...Yes..my monthly visitor. And usually the cramps have me TOTALLY PUNKING OUT! I always quit because of the intensity of the pain...even if I take two Aleve...But not today..I fought my way through my Cardio workout. All the jumping and bouncing and shaking and kicking usually causes so much pain that I can do it. But today I did.

I swear almost cried because I couldn't believe itI don't know if it was the Aleve, or the fact that I'm doing more ab work that is making my abs and the muscles within stronger...I don't know..I just know that this is something I have never been able to do on that first rough day that we women have.

Guys I'm sorry you had to read this..But this is a major thing for me... I got my sweat on in every way in spite of the condition I am in. I am hoping this is the way it will be from now on.

Well I have class later..I hope to get home and do my 1 hour Jump rope now that the snow is melted and there is no risk of slipping on the ice and busting my head to the white meat. That's more Cardio and stronger sexier legs for me.

have a great one. Hey Bernadette..I'm Doinit Sista. Love ya

No comments: