Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey All



Hi everyone...

Well.. I had a hard week..as I started school and struggled with my new scheduled to get my workouts in. But 'm getting it done. I have seriously picked upmy weights and started to work onmy upper body. My weightlifting MUST increase if I want to burn off this fat on my body.

My eating habits are good..Except that day I craved a hot dog..So I went and had a couple, and now I'm over it..for now. I figure stop torturing myself, have what you want, don't feel guilty. Just don't make it a habit.

Here is the new issue of OXYGEN

Also make sure you pick up the latest issue of "Health" Magazine" ..They have a lot of great medical info as well.

well..I'm off to get some fiber so I can have something to burn while I do my cardio... I wish all of you a great workout and let's do this.

2 comments:

tru2me said...

Hi there! You seem to be doing well! Are you still taking Lipo 6? How's that working for you? Oh! And are you still juicing?

LaMonica said...

Yes I am taking Lipo-6. I had given it a rest, as it states on the label to not take over a certain amount of time..But I brought some more, as it is GREAT for an energy bursts..And I am always juicing. I only buy Pomegrante and cranberry juices now, and everything else is all fresh and preservative free. I think I may actually get somewhere closer to my goal.