Monday, September 1, 2008

Back For More

Hey Fitness Bloggers.

It's been a bit. But I have been doing well. I am working out. My jump roping is getting better. I still can't go the ENTIRE three minutes of "The Zephyr Song" just yet. But I can do 2 minutes, and my coordination and footwork is getting quite good I must say.

My eating habits are good. No garbage. Only thing is I like my Ocean Spray Cranberry juices. They have sugar, but I am very paranoid about getting my cranberry juice , because kidney disease runs in the family. Of course I know they sell it 100%pure without sugar, but that stuff is quite "BLECH".

I got some encouragement , when I put on a pair of pants that were so tight that I didn't wear them. I put them on the other day, and they zipped, and buttoned right up without a struggle. They even had they nerve to have a little give in them. It was a great reminder that I was achieving something, and that it wasn't going to happen over night. But with steady work and good eating habits..It will happen.

Okay..this is TMI..but... I will be doing my best to get a workout in , inspite of my cycle really hitting me today. I'm not feeling crampy at all right now. I'll have to wait and see if it hits me later. But I'm trying not to let that excuse come into play. I want to be able to fight through that and get my burn on.

Also.. Be on the look out for the latest issue of not only OXYGEN but alo the latest CLEAN EATING .

1 comment:

Don said...

After reading your eating habits I'm almost ashamed to admit how I simply eat, eat, eat, eat, and eat some more.