Monday, February 11, 2008

Could It Be???

Okay...so I got up at around 3:50 am ..took my fat burner and lay back down in anticipation for the alarm to go off at 4:30am. I planned on doing an intense workout...as I have NOT been doing as of late. I am determined to get back in gear. I lay back down trying to catch a couple of "zzz's . But my mind and thoughts start to drift. From "Will Obama Pull it out and WIN"...to "Geez what is this meeting with my Field Operations Coach about today any way?". So since I couldn't get back to sleep I got up got dressed to work out..and started.

I decided to do the Slim 'n 6 "Start It Up" and Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2. Now I'm sure any one who has any exercise DVD's know that instructors are always telleing you to "Keep the ABS IN..Or "Tuck The Abs tight".. I was doing the first work out..and listening to the instructor..and I kept thinking..."Why can't I see my belly when I look down to see if I'm holding it in?"...and then it occurred to me...

MY BELLY IS GOING DOWN!.........Photobucket...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!Photobucket
I kept having to look over my breasts (which are NOT HUGE by any means) to see if I was properly holding it in..And then I became even more convinced when I got on the floor to do my crunches and ab work.Normally I would here the instructors say "Keep the abs tight and flat and pull the abs into the floor as you come up"..and I'm always thinking.."HUH?"...my belly would bulge out like a watermelon as I came up..no matter how tight I held it..

NOT TODAY...It was tighter and flatter with each crunch.

Now..by no means am I anywhere near the hard core and tight abs of my fitness idol PhotobucketMaggie Diubaldo
ut this is significant in my progress and my ability to see the change happening. It won't happen overnight...But it will happen.

I'm sorry I've been a little busy and haven't posted any juicing recipes the last two Sundays..so I will give you two recipes today. I know that the juicing is helping me in my efforts to lose weight and become more healthy. I am more than convinced of what it does in such a short time. I normally take three fat burners before working out..and today..I only took 1...and I kinda felt over stimulated...But I just used the energy to my advantage. But even though I love the extra energy provided by the fat burner in my beginning phase of my exercise efforts..I am a firm believer in NATURAL energy and I am finally feeling good enough to feel that the artificial stimulant induced energy is no longer needed.
Enjoy These two recipes
Photobucket
Photobucket


And I'll check in later..have a great day.

4 comments:

MrsPerfectlyImperfect said...

Yumm! I've got a half a can of coconut milk in my fridge just waiting to be used....congrats LaMonica...seeing the stomach disappear must be so motivating.

sweetnes said...

Congrats on seeing that stomach disappear!

Reflection said...

Congrats on getting the abs smaller!

The Love Collective said...

I like yer blog.
Just showing love.

http://www.boughettonews.blogspot.com