Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling Good...Looking Good..I Think?

Hey fellow Bloggers...

Well..I have been a little Busy as of late. I'm sorry if you all missed your juicing recipes..So I'll post two for you today. Right now I'm drinking a beautiful blend of cantaloupe Photobucket , blueberries Photobucket , orange Photobucket , apple Photobucket , carrot Photobucket , kiwi Photobucket , and a watermelon Photobucket . And it taste
Photobucket

I will give you two recipes .. One is called the "Waterfall"Photobucket.. I like this one. It's not to complex. Simplicity is sometimes the best way to go when juicing.

And the other is a "Berrylicious" Photobucket . I thought the wheatgrass would bother me.. But I actually liked it..and felt good after drinking this one. Maybe it's all in the mind..but sometimes..just believing in change can make it happen for you.

As for change. I know for sure that my weight loss is not in my head. I don't own a scale, because they can be so discouraging. I basically go buy how my clothes fit. And let me tel ya. a lot of my bank uniform shirts that button up the front use to be too tight to wear. The poor buttons would scream in agony at the strain. Bow..EASY ON.. no pull, no drama. My pants of my favorite suit are getting looser with every wear. Even a co-worker said I look like I'm losing.

So As you know I am a very happy camper right now. I can even see the definition coming to my midsection. The tight 6-pack is trying to get there. I have to do a lot more cardio to burn the lumpy fat that is on top of the developing muscle.. but the progress can be seen.

So ..as a of right now. I am doingan intense combo of "slim N' 6" and "Turbo Jam". I think this will be a great combo for me.

I hope all of you are getting ready for the summer. Hopefully I'll actually be able to buy a pair of shorts for the first time in 11 years.

Are You Ready.

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

It feels so good when other people start noticing these positive changes. I've had two people that I don't talk about my exercise/eating routine with tell me that they are seeing a difference this week.

With continued determination and some hard work, we'll both be shorts-ready this summer :)