Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm Back..Finally

Hey bloggers...how are all of you?

Well as you can see, I fell off my blogging for a little while. Just to catch you up to speed..I have done my Curves workout everyday..but not much else. My eating habits got a little twisted during my monthly cycle..and I have been preparing for my move with my promotion. So I have been busy.

But Today..I've been on the move. I did my 20 minute turbo jam workout...I normally don't work out on Sunday's..but Since my Curves workout in the middle of the day will NOT be an option with my promotion..I have to start getting back to my regular mornings and evening workouts.

Right now I'm feeling good and ready for anything. I hope my training at work doesn't throw me too off this week. But either way..I am still being active in my efforts to drop weight..my last Curves repot card was better than the first..no MAJOR losses..just tiny steps that give me more to focus on.

I hope all of you are reaching your health and fitness goals. focused. I believe in all of you.

7 comments:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Good to have you back! Congrats on the promotion! I was slacking with blogging as well it was depressing me but now I am back on track. Just 4.4 lbs and I am at a healthy BMI...YEAH

sweetnes said...

I'm slowly getting back into step.

Dez said...

I need some super motivation. Does curves work for advanced exercisers? Can I get enough intensity out of the workouts they provide? I really don't want to sign up for a gym membership and not go, but I think I'm at a point that I can't go it alone anymore and need someone to keep me on track.

Reflection said...

Hey welcome back!!!!

Simply Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Me said...

It was me that deleted in case you were wondering, I had a pile of spelling mistakes in that comment! LOL

Well done for your weight loss. All those little losses make a big loss and it will creep up on you so sudden! Keep it up missy!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! i've enjoyed reading your blog :) good luck on reaching your weight-loss goals.