Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Review of D'LITES - VAVOOM

Originally submitted at SKECHERS

Take your sporty style with great detailing in the SKECHERS D'Lites-Vavoom shoe. Smooth leather upper in a lace up athletic training sneaker with stitching, perforation and overlay detail. Colorful metallic piping accents.


Great Workout Shoe

By LaMonica from Detroit Mi on 7/20/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Good Arch Support, Stylish, Good Cushioning, Durable, Breathable, Pronation Control, Comfortable, Lightweight

Best Uses: Running

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Athletic, Stylish

I only buy Skechers , and here is another example where Skechers has again satisfied me with their shoes. I love this shoe to use during my workout. They are comfortable, they absorb shock well, and that's no small feat considering I am doing a lot of calisthenics for weight loss. In addition they are lightweight. Trust when I say, that matters a lot when your trying to lose weight. I have to lift and move myself, the last thing I need is anything that makes my feet too heavy to lift. I also like that if I chose to wear them with casual wear, that they are adorable to look at.

(legalese)

No comments: