Monday, July 20, 2009

New Tools

Hello Bloggers.

Well..I have some new tools in my arsenal to help me in my quest to get in shape.

1~ New Mattress- I was having some serious back pain from sleeping on a very soft old mattress. I resorted to sleeping on the floor until I got a new one. My new one is very firm and my back feels a little better. But admittedly, I am still having back pain. But not as bad. I plan on going to get an exam to reassure my hypochondriac mind that my kidneys aren't malfunctioning. Since kidney disease runs in the family. I figure it will be better safe than sorry.







2~ Digital Scale- I bought a scale. I am ready to see the actual number sin regards to my weight loss. I also like that it has your measurements for not just weight...but for Body fat Weight, Body fat %, Body Water % & Bone mass %.





3~ ChaLEAN Extreme- Yes I am upping the ante on the workouts I need more weight training in my regimen . My BFF's sister has been doing it and she is really losing . So I think it may work for me.



So I am about to post my new pictures. I haven't gained any weight back, and I can still fit my size 8 pants. But the toning I had achieved is back soft again. So I' am ready to up the ante on making it happen .
Front View 1

Also..Don't forget to pic up the latest issue of OXYGEN , and there is also the ABS "Collector"s issue with my main inspiration model Maggie Diubaldo.

No comments: