Monday, March 10, 2008

Ohh My KNEES!

Man... I tell ya..the one thing that can through off a work out is knee and joint pain. And that's a big deal.

As you all know..I do a lot of "Slim N '6"...and the trainer Debbie Siebers,has been affectionately called "The Squat Nazi"... Now this is an awesome thing when you think of toning and firming the thighs and ass...but I tell ya...she is MURDER on my knees. I just put in the DVD..and I'm dreading the work out. The problem is..I know her workout is so effective. So I took two glucosamine and chondrotin tablets to help . I'm just giving them time to hit my system before I do my work out.

There isn't much else to add about anything today..Drank so juice, had a good nutritional breakfast. Now that digestion has occurred , I'm going to give it my best today. I have all day to hit it , because I'm off of work today. Nice extended weekend.

I hope all of you are doing well.

1 comment:

Reflection said...

Enjoy your workout but take it easy on those knees.