Monday, December 10, 2007

Hey Ladies & Workout Enthusiasts



Hey all..I've been away. Working ya know. Training and such for the position I got..My workouts have suffered...but my spirits are high. My workouts aren't as frequent..so when I get to them..they are more intense. I'm seriously considering doing "The Master Cleanse" diet...I really like the idea of getting out all the junk out of my system. I'm sure I could lose some water weight. I know it will never substitute for a good cardio session, or a kick ass weight spell. But I think it could be a very good contribution to my body.

I'll let ya know.

Ohh..also..pick up the January 2008 issue of Oxygen..A lot of people make resolutions for the upcoming year..I don't do that..but maybe getting some ideas of what to add to your regime can get you and ME into a "PLAN AHEAD" mode...

Good Luck everyone. I'll be in touch.

2 comments:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Just came by to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas!

I will be taking a blogging break till the 28th!

Reflection said...

Hi wish you and your family a merry christmas. May you be surrounded with lot of love, laughter, happiness when sharing this time with your family. Remember to cherish the time and have fun.